I am Five Years Old







10.10.2008 is Afiq's birthday. He turns to 5 years old on last friday.
It's a while he request to have a bike. His current bike is already too small for him to use. So me and wife buy him a new bicycle as a birthday present. He very excited when we bought him to the bicycle shop. He choose the bicycle him self. A mountain bike like bicycle. That day is the most happiest day to him. I see smile at his face. He’s so so happy. He tries the bicycle just we came home.

Insyiraah also got new things that day. I don’t know what this thing name for sure she is happy with this toy.

We went to afiq's favorite place for dinner. He order lasagna for dinner, his favorite lah tu. And Insyiraah got choc brownies that night.

Comments

en_me said…
10.10.2010 chantekks nombor weiii.. salam abang itteww
ezza erisa said…
oh..dah sebaya sinchan...hehehehe

:D

Popular Posts